Many in stock
Claripose - A sterile, waterproof, thin, conformable and transparent film dressing. Designed to be applied over I.V. devices, clean skin, or wounds providing a breathable bacterial and microbial barrier to outside contaminants.
Materials and Construction
- An ultra-thin polyurethane film coated with pressure sensitive adhesive, and sandwiched between two protective liners.
- The carrier paper is a super calendared Kraft glassine paper, silicon on one side, 121gsm in weight, thickness 105 μm.
- The backing liner is a super calendared Kraft glassine paper, silicon on one side, 91gsm in weight, thickness 75 μm.
- The adhesive is a self-curing, hypoallergenic, cross linking, pressure sensitive acrylic polymer. No less than 20 gsm in weight.
Polyether urethane lamella
- High strength elasticity, high degree of water vapour permeability, low swelling in water, excellent resistance against alcohol,polyether-urethane. No less than 25gsm in weight.
- Moisture Vapour Transmission Rate MVTR ＞750 g/24 hours/m2
- Shear Adhesion <2.5 mm (with applied load of 80g/cm, for period of 30min)
- Water Proofness Survive 500mm of water for 5min, can prevent leakage of water.
- Impervious & Breathable
- Size of Dressing is 6CM x 5CM
- Size of Non Adhesive Pad is 2.5CM x 3.7CM
- Well Known Multigate Brand from a leader in Medical Supplies.
- Used throughout Hospitals.
- Top Quality for use after Surgery or when Bathing is required.
- Bacteria proof with absorbent pad.
- Flexible, breathable film that even conforms around difficult anatomical contours.
- Secure & Reliable adhesive.
- Gentle on Skin.
- Easy Application & Removal
- Latex Free
- TGA listed ARTG 133907
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.