Many in stock
GUEDEL AIRWAY (OROPHARYNGEAL) RESPIRATORY (SET 6)
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
FIRST AID AIRWAY RESUSCITATION
Suitable for maintaining an unobstructed oropharyngeal airway.
This item has just been listed on the NSW Health Contract Anaesthetic Consumables (Contract 914)
- Size 1 White 70mm Length
- Size 2 Green 80mm Length
- Size 3 Yellow 90mm Length
- Size 4 Red 100mm Length,
- Size 5 Light Blue 110mm Length
- Size 6 Orange 120mm Length
- Color coded for easy identification of sizes.
- 100% Medical Grade PVC.
- Disposable Single Patient Use.
- Bite block to prevent biting of tongue and airway occlusion.
- Rounded atraumatic edges .
- Smooth airway path for easy cleaning.
- Manufactured from tested Manufactured biocompatible materials.
- Australian TGA registered as Medical Device ARTG No 166744.
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.