Many in stock
This product has been successfully listed on the incontinence contract 950 for NSW health - 60 days indwelling time & SPC approved.
Approved for both urethral and suprapubic catheterisation, MDevices 2-way foley catheter is made from 100% medical grade translucent and flexible silicone. A symmetrical balloon design supports reliable positioning and minimises the potential for ridging.
- 40cm length
- Balloon size 10ml or 30ml
- Urethral and SPC approved
- Suitable for male and female patients
- Symmetric balloon
- Material: 100% medical grade silicone
- DEHP: no
- Long indwelling time of 8 weeks
- ISO standard colour coded
- ARTG number: 211796
- Latex free
- Sterile EO
- Disposable single patient use
- Smooth tapered tip of catheter facilitates easy introducing to the urethra
- The drainage eyes are accurately formed to permit affective drainage
- The symmetrical balloon expands equally in all directions so as to perform its function of retaining bladder efficiently
- Valve accepts luer lock or luer slip
- Sterile individually double wrapped
- Ce certified
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.