Many in stock
First Aid Supplies
AEROFILM™ ADHESIVE TRANSPARENT FILM WOUND DRESSING BREATHABLE HYPOALLERGENIC LATEX FREE 15CM X 20CM X 1
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Superior Wound Management
- AeroFilm provides an environment for superior wound management. The high moisture vapour permeability allows excess exudates to evaporate, reducing skin maceration, while retaining wound contact with natural wound exudates which contain vital nutrients for healing.
- SupaBond adhesive, exclusively engineered for unrivalled adhesion, ensures that AeroFilm can be left in place for up to 7 days. This reduces interference with the wound, reducing nursing time and aiding faster recovery.
- AeroFilm is impermeable to water and body fluids, protecting the application underneath and allowing the patient to shower and bathe without redressing. It also aids in the prevention of bacterial contamination, and reduces risks of skin damage through interference.
- AeroFilm has an integrated frame applicator that provides a simple and effective application system. The frame enables the dressing to be applied crease free and ensures adhesion. AeroFilm transparency enables correct positioning over the wound site.
Adaptable to Awkward Areas
- AeroFilm can be easily applied to the most awkward body contours, due to its expandability, while SupaBond ensures the dressing remains in place.
Contraindications / Precautions
- AEROFILM should not be used on infected wounds unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- As with all adhesive products, apply and remove carefully from sensitive or fragile skin.
- Seek medical advice immediately for all serious wounds and burns. If redness or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.