Many in stock
First Aid Supplies
AEROFILM™ PLUS 7 DAY WATERPROOF WOUND DRESSING 6CM x 7CM WITH SUPASORB™ NON STICK PAD X 1
PAD SIZE 2CM x 4CM
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- AeroFilm is highly conformable, even over the most awkward body contours. Its flexibility does not restrict movement, ensuring the comfort of the patient while SupaBond Adhesive holds the dressing in place.
- AeroFilm is impermeable to water and body fluids, protecting the application underneath and allowing the patient to shower and bathe without redressing. It also aids in the prevention of bacterial contamination, and reduces risks of skin damage through interference.
SupaSorb™ Wound pad
- An embossed wound pad provides superior wound management by draining blood or exudates into pockets in the wound pad. The Super absorbent wound pad minimises the number of dressing changes whilst protecting the wound from further injury. SupaSorb™ leaves the wound site clean and comfortable, while the non-adherent film reduces the pain and site trauma when changing the dressing.
SupaBond™ Hypo-allergenic Adhesive
- Exclusively engineered for unrivalled adhesion, this hypoallergenic adhesive has a low irritation risk while ensuring the dressing stays in place over body contours.
- The transparent AeroFilm allows the user to monitor the level of fluid and check for clinical signs of infection without removing the dressing. This allows for maximum usage of the dressing before removal.
- AeroFilm has an integrated frame applicator that provides a simple and effective application system. The frame enables the dressing to be applied crease free and ensures adhesion. AeroFilm transparency enables correct positioning over the wound site.
Contraindications / Precautions
- AeroFilm should not be used on infected wounds unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- As with all adhesive products, apply and remove carefully from sensitive or fragile skin.
- Seek medical advice immediately for all serious wounds and burns. If redness or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.