Many in stock
First Aid Supplies
ELASTIC HONEYCOMB VECURO BANDAGES 15CM
1.7m unstretched and stretch to 4.5 Metres
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
"Our top of the range Elastic Bandage with Velcuro"
Two Velcuro closures, a velcuro start strip at the beginning and a velcuro closure at the end of the bandage keep this wrap secure and in place.
These bandages are a high quality non-slip compression and support bandages that use no pins, clips, or tape.
- Hospital Quality
- 15cm x 1.7M
- Stretches to 4.5M
- The cotton and poly blend yarn is breathable, durable and absorbent and will stretch up to 210% without loss of elasticity
- Washable and Elasticity is renewed with washing
- Suitable for retention of dressings
- First Aid Essential
- Ideal for Body Wraps & Spa Treatments
- Bandage ends are scalloped and rolled to help prevent roll and venous tourniquet effect
- Generous secure Velcro at both ends to eliminate clips
- CE Certified
- Latex Free
- TGA 134176
- Distributed by SOLMED ABN 16 132 179 250
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.