Many in stock
First Aid Supplies
BANDAGE HEAVY WEIGHT 100% COTTON WHITE CREPE BANDAGE
10CM X 2.3M Length to 4.5M Stretched X 1
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
A crepe bandage is a bandage that is normally used to offer heat insulation and support in a many medical situations.
It is made up of superior quality fabric. Crepe bandages do not obstruct muscular or joint flexibility.
These products are widely used by many people due to their excellent features.
Households are one of the major consumers for crepe bandages as it could be used without the aid of any medical professional.
However, it also has many medical usages too. Cotton Crepe Bandages are useful in sprains and other minor muscle injuries.
These crepe bandages form a very important part of every first aid kit.
The No 1 Selling Hospital Quality Bandage
- Multicrepe Crepe cotton bandage, specified width and fixed un-stretch length of 2.3 metre.
- The bandage is made of 100% cotton
- Threads per 10cm, Warp : Not less than 170 threads per 10 cm, Weft : Not less than 76 threads per 10 cm,
- Twist per 10cm : 180 twist per 10 cm
- Average Weight : 140 Gram Per Square Metre (gsm)
- Elasticity (BP 1993 APPENDIX XXF - I) : Not more than 70%
- Dimensions of un-stretched bandage
- Nominal Length is 2300mm ( un-stretch ) and 4500mm (fully stretched)
- Dimension tolerance : Width not more than 3mm less than the stated width.
- Length - not less than 2250 mm
- Non sterile bandage
- Each bandage is wrapped in plastic film
- Each wrapped bandage has a tab that enables easy removal of the packaging to access the bandage.
- Heavy Weight Crepe Bandage
- Hospital Grade
- 2.3m stretch to 4.5m
- Manufactured from 100% Cotton.
- Well Known Multigate Brand from a leader in Medical Supplies.
- Used throughout Hospitals.
- Top Quality
- TGA Approved ARTG NO 134176
- Individually Wrapped
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.