Many in stock
- The bandage is made of 100% cotton
- Threads per 10cm
- Warp: 120±2 threads per 10 cm
- Weft: 66±2 threads per 10 cm
- Twist per 10cm: 180 twist per 10 cm.
- Average Weight: 75 Gram Per Square Metre(GSM)
- Fully stretched length: Not less than 2 times un-stretched length
- Elasticity (BP 1993 APPENDIX XXF - I) : Not more than 70% ( Fully Stretched Length)
- Dimensions of un-stretched bandage Nominal Length is 1600mm( un-stretch ) and 4000mm(
- fully stretched )
- Dimension tolerance : Width not more than ±5% of the stated width. Fully stretched length not less than 4M±5%.
- Packaging Bandage only supplied non sterile in a plastic pouch.
- Well Known Multigate Brand from a leader in Medical Supplies.
- Used throughout Hospitals.
- TGA Approved ARTG NO 134176
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.