Many in stock
First Aid Supplies
BANDAGE LIGHT WEIGHT CREPE 100% COTTON BANDAGE 1.6m Length Stretch to 4M WIDTH 7.5CM PACK 12
PREMIUM HOSPITAL GRADE
A crepe bandage is a lightweight bandage that is normally used to offer heat, insulation and support in a many medical situations.
It is made up of superior quality fabric. Crepe bandages do not obstruct muscular or joint flexibility.
These products are widely used by many people due to their excellent features.
Households are one of the major consumers for crepe bandages as it could be used without the aid of any medical professional.
However, it also has many medical usages too. Cotton Crepe Bandages are useful in sprains and other minor muscle injuries.
These crepe bandages form a very important part of every first aid kit.
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
Multigate Hospital Grade MULTICREPE
- The bandage is made of 100% cotton
- Threads per 10cm
- Warp: 120±2 threads per 10 cm
- Weft: 66±2 threads per 10 cm
- Twist per 10cm: 180 twist per 10 cm
- Average Weight: 75 Gram Per Square Metre(GSM)
- Fully stretched length: Not less than 2 times un-stretched length
- Elasticity (BP 1993 APPENDIX XXF - I) : Not more than 70% ( Fully Stretched Length)
- Dimensions of un-stretched bandage Nominal Length is 1600mm( un-stretch ) and 4000mm( fully stretched )
- Dimension tolerance : Width not more than ±5% of the stated width
- Fully stretched length not less than 4M±5%
- Packaging Bandage only supplied non sterile in a plastic pouch.
- Well Known Multigate Brand from a leader in Medical Supplies
- Used throughout Hospitals.
- TGA Approved ARTG NO 134176
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.