Out of stock
The items left in stock have an expiry date of May 2022. Please note this product has been reduced to clear and item will remain effective after this date.
Long lasting pain relief for up to 4 hours!
- Biofreeze is the Number 1 recommended topical pain reliever by hands-on healthcare professionals.
- Biofreeze products use the cooling effect of menthol, a natural pain reliever, which penetrates quickly to sooth minor muscle and joint pain.
- Biofreeze products help manage discomfort by offering a variety of benefits that assist in therapy, pain relief, exercise, training and overall comfort.
- Long lasting pain relief for up to 4 hours.
Biofreeze® helps relieve pain from:
- Muscle aches and spasms
- Pain in waist, back, shoulder, neck, knee, hip, elbow and ankle
- Arthritis and tendinitis pain
- Sore muscles
- Pain from injury during sports and exercise
- Painful sprains, strains, bumps, pulls and bruises
- TGA AUST R 247972
Isopropyl Αlcohol, Μenthol & Herbal Extract (Ilex Paraguariensis). Camphor, Carbomer, Glycerine, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Silicon Dioxide,
Water, Triethanolamine, FD&C yellow #5, FD&C blue # 1.
Biofreeze® Pain Reliever delivers cold relief
Clinically proven cryotherapy made convenient. It has long been established that cold therapy, or “cryotherapy”, decreases pain and reduces inflammation. Biofreeze Pain Reliever is a topical analgesic that delivers the therapeutic benefits of cryotherapy in an effective, easy-to-use formula, through USP*- grade ingredients for proven analgesic effectiveness.
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.