Many in stock
First Aid Supplies
BOX 200 COATS GLOVES LARGE NEW HYPOALLERGENIC NITRILE EXAMINATION GLOVES
The First and Only Glove to receive the Australian Dental Association Seal Of Approval.
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
GloveOn® COATS® (colloidal oatmeal system) is a patented and
unique nitrile glove technology, which contains an FDA-recognised
skin protectant. These utilise the powerful benefits of all-natural oats
as a coating that forms a natural, moisturising barrier between the
glove and skin. This acts as a preventative measure against
skin irritation and hydration dermatitis. Therefore, users who suffer
from dry and itchy skin can now use GloveOn® COATS® to
protect their hands while they work.
100 Pair of Gloves (200 Pieces) SUPER VALUE, SUPER GLOVE!
"When you remove this Glove, you will be amazed at the softness of the Skin compared to any other type"
(THERE IS SIMPLY NO OTHER COMPARABLE PRODUCT TO THIS GLOVE ON THE MARKET)
COATS® is an acronym for :
Colloidal Oatmeal Active Therapeutic System. It is a patented glove coating technology owned by Hartalega.
COATS® barrier technology is a totally powder free, all-natural physical barrier between the glove surface and the wearer’s skin,
utilizing the anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory properties of colloidal oatmeal.
In our Nitrile COATS® gloves, the colloidal oatmeal barrier not only shields the skin surface,
it also creates a moisturizing and pH balancing environment that helps dry, damaged skin to repair itself which helps keep healthy skin healthy.
COATS® technology prevents direct irritation and hydration dermatitis and make the wearer as comfortable as possible by:
- Creating a natural physical barrier between glove and skin
- Absorbing water, urea and salt excretions
- Anti-irritant and redness reduction, pH buffering
- Natural moisturising - Leading to healthier skin.
- Size Large
- Maximum Protection in all conditions
- Withstands Harsh Dry & Wet Conditions
- Excellent Glove for all occasions
- Strong, Soft Nitrile - Latex like Stretch & Shape Retention
- Standard Cuff
- Finger Textured for enhanced grip
- ZERO Protein
- Undetectable Residual Chemicals
- Highest Chemical Resistance
- Made to the No 1 Grade of International Glove Level (Grades 1-6)
- Perfect Fit for exceptional sensitivity
- Best Value because Staff have less tears so no wastage
- Reduced Skin Reactions
- High Strength & Tear Resistance
- Anatomically designed to reduce hand fatigue.
- Voted No 1 by Independent Research of top 25 Nitrile Selling Gloves.
- CE, FDA, TGA, ISO 9001, ISO 13485-2003
- Complies with AZ/NZS 4011-1997 & ASTM5712-99 Standards
- Distributed By Solmed Pty Limited ABN: 16 132 179 250
- TGA No: ARTG 164563
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.