Many in stock
BVM RESUSCITATOR DISPOSABLE PAEDIATRIC WITH SAFETY POP OFF VALVE
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
First Aid Essential suitable for GP, Lifesavers, Paramedics
- Pressure limitation valve for patient’s safety.
- Latex Free
- 100% Medical Grade PVC.
- Disposable Single Patient Use.
- Eliminate Cross contamination.
- Textured surface ensures a firm grip.
- Patient Connector is 22/15mm complying with ISO5356-1
- Manufactured from tested Manufactured biocompatible materials.
- Australian TGA registered as Medical Device ARTG No. 165742
- The PVC resuscitator conforms to the Standard: ISO 10651-4:2002
- Conforms to Council Directive MDD/93/42/EEC concerning medical Devices.
- Individually Packed.
- Well Known Multigate Brand from a leader in Medical Supplies.
- Includes Soft Cushioned Mask.
- Includes Reservoir Bag.
- Includes Tubing.
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.