Hammer is the nitrile glove meant to deliver an impact for the tough jobs that demand high tensile strength, elongation and a definitive colour. This glove is suitable for security, tattooist, beauty salon, motor mechanic, cleaner and general maintenance.
- Box of 100 sizes (XS-L)
- Box of 90 size (XL)
- Standard Cuff
- Powder Free
- Smooth Texture for enhanced Feel for good Grip
- Very Low Protein
- Undetectable Residual Chemicals
- Very Low Protein Level (4 x Times Lower than FDA Requirements)
- Made to the No 1 Grade of International Glove Level (Grades 1-6)
- Perfect Fit for exceptional sensitivity
- Unique Flat Pack ensures Gloves Dispense one at a time
- Best Value because Staff have less tears so no wastage
- Reduced Skin Reactions
- High Strength & Tear Resistance
- Anatomically designed to reduce hand fatigue.
- Complies with AZ/NZS 4011-1997 & ASTM5712-99 Standards
- CE, FDA, TGA, ISO 13485-2003, ISO 9001
- REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
- TGA - ARTG 164563, FDA 510(k), MDD 93/42/EEC, REACH, ROHS Directive 2002/95/EC
- ASTM D6319, ASTM D6978, EN455 part 1, 2, 3 & 4, NFPA 1999
- MANUFACTURING ACCREDITATIONS
- ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003, EN ISO 13485:2012
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.