Out of stock
TERUMO SURFLO™IV CATHETERS 20G X 25mm
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
- Surflo Teflon I V Catheter has superior catheter and needle tip design.
- The point of the introducing needle is cut and honed to an ultra-sharp triple bevel that minimizes patient discomfort and tissue trauma.
- The gently tapered catheter tip aligns with the needle bevel to provide smooth transition from needle to catheter during insertion.
- The Terumo logo located on the upper surface of the flashback chamber serves as a needle bevel indicator.
- This permits precise bevel alignment even after venepuncture has been initiated.
- The case of the catheter is colour-coded for easy identification of the catheter gauge and has a tamper-evident seal for additional safety.
- The Surflo IV Catheter is latex free.
- Sterile using Electronic Beam
- Size 20G x 1"
- ID 0.80x25mm
- Flow Rate 65mL/min
- Xray Radiopaque
- TGA 125894
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.