Urology & Continence
CLEANIS CAREBAG MEN'S URINAL UTILISING GELMAX SUPER ABSORBENT BOX 20 X 1
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
The perfect Carer companion for bedridden, Dependent or Disabled Patients, Camping, Aged Care, Travel Remote Areas or General Purpose Hygiene.
UTILISING PATENTED GELMAX SUPERABSORBENTS
Superabsorbents Gelmax® powder is made of crystals with outstanding characteristics.
- It can absorb and solidify up to 450 times its weight of fluids and soft materials.
- Thanks to its superabsorbent crystals, the solidifying process quickly takes place by forming a compact amalgam,
- while slowing down urea decay process into ammonia, which is the molecule responsible for smells.
- This physical isolation reduces the air oxidation of the obtained gelatinous mass while reducing the risk of germs spreading.
- The Men's Urinal Bag with Super Absorbent Pad is ready to use and will solidify urine.
- Easy to collect infectious and non-infectious liquids.
- Eliminates soiling on floors and linen.
- Eliminates the use of unsafe plastic Urinals and Bowls.
- Eliminates Odours.
- Allows diuresis and analysis.
- Provides discretion and ease of use for the user.
- Polyethylene Bag equipped with threads. Size 16cm x 38cm
- Super Absorbent Pad made of non-woven fluff couples with copolymers made of sodium acrylate.
- Absorbs 500ml of Organic Liquids or several litres of demineralised water.
- More hygienic, single use product, time-saving, blocks smells, easy to dispose of without any risks.
- TGA ARTG NO 190715
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.