A revolutionary method for dealing with body fluid spills. Encourage staff compliance by making things quicker, easier and safer than ever before. Super-absorbent Peracetic acid generating wipe for quick, safe, easy removal and disposal of fluid spills
Solmed® is pleased to be able to bring you Clinell® spill wipes with several advantages for use in home, office, medical practice, clinics, clubs, aged care facilities, hospital, out patients and many more where spills need to be dealt with.
Blood spill (or any other body fluid spill) is both distressing and potentially dangerous. Clinell spill wipes allows for this hazard to be dealt with quickly, efficiently and safely.
The high level disinfectant reaction comes from the generation of Peracetic acid and hydrogen peroxide within the super absorbent pad. It is proven to kill all known micro-organisms associated with blood, vomit, urine and faecal spills. This includes hepatitis b& c, HIV, clostridium difficile and norovirus etc.
Traditional spill protocols require the spill to be decontaminated with chlorine, before the spill can be safely removed. This involves a lengthy procedure; place a barrier agent around the edges of the spill; place chlorine granules over the spill and leave for several minutes to neutralise the pathogens. Next, remove the solid material with a scoop or dustpan, dispose of in a biohazard bag and wipe the area with additional absorbent towels. This entire process may take up to ten minutes and expose the user to hazardous chemicals as well as toxic fumes. Compliance is really very low with this method. Clinell® spill wipes were created to make this process easier and safer, which will increase compliance with necessary infection control procedure.
- Super Absorbent: Soaks up to 1 litre of liquid
- Clinical advantages: simple, quick and highly effective.
- This kit replaces the traditional chlorine based spill kits which are time consuming and hazardous to use.
- The infection prevention of Paracetic acid are well documented.
- Clinell® spill wipes generate Paracetic acid in a convenient easy to use wipe.
- Patented technology.
- Incredibly stable formula with no toxic fumes making it easy to use around patient areas.
- Easy and safe disposal of soiled wipes.
- Clinell® spill wipes packaging is designed so that all items including protective wear can be placed in the resealable bag for easy disposal in the correct way.
- Increase compliance. Due to the ease of using the kit.
- TGA listed on the ARTG no 212279
- Each kit contains one large (40cm x 40cm) Paracetic acid generating wipe and two thick universal disinfectant wipes (42cm x 30cm) all together in a resealable toughened bag for easy removal.
- Complete instructions on the reverse of bag.
SOURCE – SUPPLY - PROTECT
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.