Out of stock
NOTE: ITEM HAS PASSED EXPIRY DATE
SALE ITEM Product Expiry is 2019 and Remains intact inside protector bag.
Great for IV Training and Bag is refillable due to one way valve and can remain inverted with fluid in it. Other uses include Labs, Med Students, Party Drinks IV, Hobbies, Fish Tanks, and Garden Plants etc. To refill Bag just use a 60ml Luer Slip Syringe and insert into Blue Connector. Infusion sets available in our store.
Easy handling with following features:
- Patented Freeflex® bag by Fresenius. In protected bag with peel open slit. No need to invert bag because of patented one way valve great for multiple uses.
- Overwrap with opening aid, separate ports for injection & infusion, tamper evident break off caps ensure sterility of both ports, ergonomic design, high volumes of additional fluids can be added, stable hanger integrated into the bag.
- Strictly air closed system, sterile chamber in injection port, self-sealing septum in both ports, bag is sterilised within overwrap
- At 121 degrees Celsius for aseptic conditions until bag is opened, double sterilisation of both ports, tear proof sealing and latex free.
- Bag consists of multilayer film based on polyolefin, low absorption of drug on inner bag surface, maximum availability of drug to patient,
- 100% PVC free material, ensures compatibility with PVC problematic drugs such as paclitaxel & docetaxel etc.
- No plasticisers and adhesives added, hence no drug migration.
- Unlike PVC bags and bottles, these bags release only co2 & water when thermal treated for destruction instead of hydrochloric acid and dioxins.
- Product is free from PVC, DEHP & latex
- Sodium lactate 1.6g
- Sodium chloride 3g
- Potassium chloride 200mg
- Calcium chloride dihydrate 135mg
- Free flex bag PVC free
- Intravenous infusion water for injection 500ml
- PH 5-7
- TGA registered ARTG 29771
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.