Many in stock
DRESSINGS FIRST AID MULTIGATE COMPOSE® STERILE ISLAND ADHESIVE 7.5CM x 5CM WITH NON ADHERENT PAD
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
Sale is for 30-611 (E)
The Compose Adhesive Island Dressings consists of a non-adherent absorbent pad attached to the adhesive coated side a non woven fabric.
It is supplied sterile & the Compose Island Dressings consists of 3 components.
- The backing of the dressings is a non woven polyester fabric. The fabric is evenly coated with medical grade adhesive so the dressings is able to cover the wound site without other support.
- The adhesive applied onto the surface of the backing fabric is a hot-melt adhesive.
- The pad consists of an absorbent layer comprising of mix fibres of Viscose/Polyester 70/30%
- The viscose/polyester absorbent wad is laminated on both sides by a High Density Polyethylene film.
- The pad covers the wound site to protect against infection and at same time provides a favourable environment for wound healing.
- The pad is attached centrally onto the adhesive coated fabric.
- There is sufficient adhesive surface bordering the pad to ensure the dressings stays in place.
Physical characteristics of Compose Island Dressing
- The non woven fabric has fluid repellent characteristics to prevent the dressings from getting wet.
- The film has minute perforations throughout its surface to allow exudates through as well as preventing fibres from the absorbent contacting the wound site.
- The film smooth surface ensures that change of dressings is less painful and does not disrupt the healing of the wound site.
- The pad has an average weight of 210 ± 21gsm. Each gram of the pad absorbs not less than 8 grams of water.
- The adhesive strength average not less than 1 N/cm. The cotton absorbent layer meets the requirements of AS 2835.1 1985
- 7.5cm x 5cm
- Multigate Compose Brand
- Island Dressing Adhesive Surrounds
- Non Adherent Absorbant PAD Dressing Centre 4cm x 2.5cm
- Individual Sterile Pack
- Hospital Grade
- TGA NO: ARTG 133767
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.