Many in stock
3009 Vulkan Fixed Walker Long provide maximum support to the ankle with decreased heel-strike force on calcaneus. 17” (43cm). Latex free.
- Lightweight and low profile aluminium side struts.
- Rocker-bottom design assists gait.
- Simple to apply and adjust by circumferential straps.
- Remove foam insert and fit around ankle.
- Place inside boot and secure with straps.
- Grade II/III ankle sprain.
- Stable fracture of the fibula, talus, calcaneus and medial malleolus.
- Post ligament, soft tissue and tendon surgery.
- Forefoot or midfoot injury.
Wash in cold water, gentle cycle and mild soap. Do not dry clean or tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not use bleach. Dry in an air current, and do not expose this brace to any heat source.
- 76.5% Polyurethane Foam
- 11.75% Polyester
- 11.75% Nylon
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.