Many in stock
FLEXICARE ADULT ANGLED BACTERIAL VIRAL FILTER + HME WITH TETHERED CAP PORT
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
The Venticaire Bacterial Filter Flexicare is designed to provide the patient with maximum safety and comfort.
- TGA Listed ARTG No 220599
- Universal Connection
- 22M/15F ISO Standard to BS EN 5356
- Rounded Shape of Filter body reduces marks on Patients
- Luer Lock Port Capped is standard
- Lightweight to reduce drag on apparatus
- 99.99% Efficiency
- Humidification is 32mg/l Air
- Dead Space 69ml
- 29Grams Weight
- Resistance is 0.9CM H2O @ 30 Litres/Min
- Australian Hospitals & Health Facilities Standard
- Suitable for Airway Devices & Breathing Systems
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.