Many in stock
First Aid Supplies
SNT56MM Single Pair
GLOVES AEGIS STERILE NITRILE POWDER FREE TEXTURED EXTENDED CUFF MEDIUM X ONE PAIR
THE PARAMEDIC'S FIRST CHOICE AND SAME GLOVE AS SUPPLIED TO MOST HOSPITAL ACROSS AUSTRALIA
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
PERFECT FOR THE EXTREME HARSH WET & DRY CONDITIONS. SOFT LIKE LATEX BUT SUPER STRONG!
Aegis, like an armour, offers superb hand barrier protection and it dons like a second skin. The extended cuff length provides extra protection, high tensile strength and resistance to chemicals as expected from a high performance nitrile glove. This is our recommended sterile exam glove for procedures and jobs that demand tactile sensitivity.
- Individual Peel Sterile Pair Peel Packs
- Size Medium
- Extra Long Cuff Extension 28cm
- Maximum Protection
- Textured for enhanced grip
- Undetectable Residual Chemicals
- ZERO PROTEIN
- Made to the Number 1 Grade of International Glove level (Grades 1-6)
- Perfect Fit for exceptional sensitivity
- Unique Flat pack ensures Gloves Dispense one at a time.
- Best Value because staff have less tears so no wastage.
- Reduced Skin Reactions
- High Strength & Tear Resistance
- Anatomically designed to reduce hand fatigue
- Voted No 1 by Independent Research of the top 12 Selling Nitrile Gloves
- Complies with AZ/NZS 4011-1997 & ASTM5712-99 Standards
- Registered TGA with ARTG Number 203002
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.