NOTE: ITEM HAS PASSED EXPIRY DATE
Product remains sterile whilst the packaging is intact.
PACK OF 10
Nipro needles recognised for quality and preferred for value
- Latex free
- Flomax award winning recognised proprietary brand
- Ultra-thin wall technology compared to conventional needles
- Smooth drug delivery with little effort
- A proprietary grinding process results in an exceptionally sharp
- Lancet point able to penetrate tissue smoothly and with minimal trauma
- Hub transparency confirms immediate flashback
- Sterile individually wrapped
- Exceptional Japanese technology
- TGA registered Aust-l 116851
SOURCE – SUPPLY – PROTECT
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.