Did you know that Clinell Wipes have been clinically proven in exhaustive studies all over the world? Used in Hospitals, Medical Centres, Nursing Homes, Surgeries, First Aid Posts, Military, Vets etc.
DEVELOPED BY DOCTORS & USED BY CLINICIANS
Wipes for the disinfection of access ports, hubs and connectors associated with venous and arterial catheters, peripheral cannulas, and blood culture bottle caps.
Complies With Guidelines
Conforms to guidelines for preventing infections associated with the maintenance and disinfection of access ports, hub and connectors for venous, arterial and peripheral cannulas.
- 19cm x 10.5cm
- Box of 240 Individually Sealed Wipes
- Pre-Saturated with 70% Alcohol and 2% Chlorhexidine
- Fast acting, long lasting
- Provides the benefit of rapid antimicrobial action and excellent residual activity.
- Proven efficacy
- Proven to be effective at disinfecting central venous catheter hubs and sampling ports
- Better than traditional methods
- Proven to be superior to both 70% alcohol and 10% povidone-iodine for preventing central venous and arterial catheter related infections
- Proven reduction
- Proven to reduce catheter related blood stream infections by 75%
- Clinical References available on request.
- All testing Data can be obtained through the web.
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.