Many in stock
First Aid Supplies
LARGE SWAB STICKS MAXI SKIN PREP 70% ALCOHOL & 2% CHLORHEXIDINE FOAM SWAB STICKS X 5 "Red Tinted"
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
"Clinically Proven best Practice for Medical Prep Swabs to ensure infection prevention"
Chlorhexidine is a chemical antiseptic and is also bacteriostatic, so it kills both gram-positive
and gramnegative microbes.
Chlorhexidine has been proven to
• Increase biocidal activity for both bacteria and fungi
• Broaden the spectrum of activity
• Become more effective against a wider range of microorganisms
Recommended Applications include:
Hospitals, Day Surgeries, Intravenous Applications, GP's, Clinics, Acupunture, General Injections, Paramedics, Field First Aid Posts,
Tattoo Parlours, Cosmetic Surgery, Aged Care & General Nursing.
Maxi size: Reynard Alcohol and Chlorhexidine Swab Sticks are larger than most competitive products, thereby
offering a more effective pre-injection topical cleansing.
• Impregnated with an alcohol and Chlorhexidine solution
• Red Tinted to assist with seeing where liquid has been applied to the patient’s skin
• TGA listed
• CE marked
• Meets the requirements of BS EN1276:1997
Our Swab Sticks are perfect for:
• Hospitals and day surgeries Pre-injection, blood sampling, accessing IV luers PICC and PIVC Lines etc.
• Doctors’ surgeries
• Cosmetic surgery
In short, anywhere that requires topical cleansing prior to injection.
Alcohol and Chlorhexidine Swab sticks:
• Individually sealed in easy peel open sachets to aid in sterile fields
• 132 mm stick with 6 mm foam head
• Foam head for greater solution absorbency and clean smooth application and lint free
TGA 163227 Material Safety Data Sheet available on request
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.