Many in stock
The laryngeal mask airway is made from 100% medical grade silicone. A smooth one-piece design with guide markings on the handle for easy insertion and positioning. The translucent tubing allows a clear visibility and the soft seal cuff which is permeable to nitrous oxide, reduces pressure rise and minimises potential trauma.
- Box of 10
- Available in adult, paediatric and neonate versions
- Pilot balloon allows for visual and tactile assessment of the inflated/deflated cuff
- 100% Medical grade silicone
- Smooth one-piece design
- Guide markings
- Colour coded for easy size selection
- Translucent tubing
- Soft seal cuff
- Peel open pouch
- LATEX and DEHP free
- EO Sterilised
- Single patient use
- ARTG Number 210988
- 1 – Purple – Up to 5kgs – Neonatal
- 5 – White – 5-10kgs – Neonatal/Infant
- 2 – Red – 10-20kgs – Infant
- 5 – Orange – 20-30kgs – Infant/Child
- 3 – Green – 30-50kgs – Large Child/Small Adult
- 4 – Yellow – 50-70kgs – Adult
- 5 – Pink – 70-100kgs - Adult
SOURCE – SUPPLY – PROTECT
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.