Many in stock
LABELLED BFE >99% EFFECTIVE
WARNING!!! If you see a comparable face mask advertised please check the ARTG Number. If you do not see a ARTG Number then please be careful as it probably is not listed and is illegal to sell in Australia. If you see a number listed then check on the TGA website by putting in the number on the ARTG to check as many sellers are falsely claiming TGA ARTG approved masks. If the number does not come up please stay clear of the seller. There are now 287 Companies as of July 2020 that have been removed from the ARTG register as they cannot supply evidence to support their claims.
Due to delays in Quality Masks globally and the uncertainty of the quality shipments due to current issues, we have invested and sourced our masks from an Australian Manufacturer. Please feel confident that only Australian Made TGA Listed Masks will be supplied from our company to ensure customers receive what they would expect for protection.
- These masks are rated BFE >99% Independently Tested by Bell Laboratories.
- Adult Ear Loop
- Reinforced 3 layer Protection
- BFE > 99% Bacterial Filtration efficiency Tested (Standard is >95)
- Particle Efficiency Rating Pass at all levels.
- Skin Sensitivity and Flammability requirements
- TGA Listed 335459
- EN14683 2005 Level 3
- Size 175x95
- Test Standard AS 4381:2015 ISO 14644.3
- Air Flow Resistance must be less than 49 Pa/cm2 These masks in tests were 42 Average.
- Microbiology Index Tested GB 15979-2002 as follows:
- Coliform Group = Undetected
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa = Undetected
- Staphylococcus Aureus = Undetected
- Hemolytic Streptococcus = Undetected
- Fungus = Undetected
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.