- Active carbon filter against nuisance level organic vapor
- Low breathing resistance for more comfortable feel to wearer.
- Horizontal foldable design for easy carry and packed individually to avoid contamination.
- Conforms to EN149:2001+A1:2009 and AS/NZS 1716:2012.
- Filter technology reduces inhalation to bring comfort wear.
- Exhalation valve reduces hot air build up, and easy breath in hot and humid working place.
- Nose bridge is adjustable to provide custom seal for different facial sizes
- Face seal foam provides a custom fit and secure seal to different facial sizes
- Elastic woven head straps welded outside of breathing zone for a comfortable and custom fit
- It is able to hang from the neck when not in use
- Meets the Dolomite clogging test to bring better breathing resistance for longer
- CE Certified 2797
Source - Supply - Protect
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.