Out of stock
"P2 & N95 Meet US & European Standards"
Disposable N95 Respirator - P2 / N95 rating for protection against mechanically and thermally generated particles. Ideal for Building, Mining, Welding, Agriculture, Food Processing, Glass Industries, Vets (Hendra Virus) etc
Titan P2 Valved Disposable Respirator has low breathing resistance for increased wearer comfort. Soft edges fit different facial shapes with minimum leakage.
Titan P2 Valved Disposable Respirator has heavy-duty non -latex, adjustable head straps, and moulded nose piece with soft foam nose insert. Polypropylene (PP) outer/inner layers provide smooth lining and comfor table feel. Exhalation valve reduces hot air build up and provides easy breathing.
Certified to AS/NZ S 1716:2003 P2 Standards with SAI Global Licence No SMKH20566. Conforms to NIOSH N95.cc possibility of irritation.
- Industrial Quality Mask conforming to N95 & P2 Standards
- Conforming Moulded Shaped Mask
- Dual Straps
- Adjustable Nose Piece
- Inner Foam
- Provides custom seal and comfort fit
- Suitable for different Facial Sizes
- CE Certified
- Latex Free
- This is a top range, disposable respirator
- Provides protection against dust, mist, fumes, and aerosols that are associated with metalworking, painting, welding, mining, bushfires or construction
- P2 Masks are superior as they have a minimum 94% particle filtration efficiency and may be used for mechanically and thermally generated particles
- One way exhalation valve helps to minimise moisture and heat build up
- Padded nose bridge to provide comfort
- Comfortable, lightweight fit
- Australian Safety Standard Certified
- Type: Cupped
- Size: Will fit all adults
- P2 Certified: Yes
- Activated Carbon: No
- Valved: Yes: one way exhalation valve
- Padded Nose Bridge: Yes
- Intended Industry Use: Metalworking, painting, welding, mining, bushfires, trades, vets, medicine, humanitarian missions, areas of poor air quality, high pollen seasons, civilian life or construction
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.