Many in stock
BAT- PFM- LR
PEAK FLOW METER FOR ASTHMA RESPIRATORY PATIENTS CHILD REUSABLE MOUTH PIECE
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
PAEDIATRIC CHILD REUSABLE MOUTH PIECE HIGH VOLUME 40-350 L/min
Australian Design & Developed
- Flow rate range from 40-350 L/min
- Suitable for Children
- Lightweight (only 100g) for ease of handling
- Sturdy ABS Mould
- Easy to read measurements
- Compact design & break-resistant plastic
- Reusable Mouth Piece
- Easy to clean
- Anatomically designed mouthpiece for ease of use and patient comfort
- Comes with High Impact Coloured Stickers to assist with Management
- Comprehensive Instruction Booklet
- Illustrated Daily Recording Chart Included
- Colour Light Grey with White Mouth Piece
- Complies to all International Standards
- TGA Listed ARTG ID 145194
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.