Out of stock
MULTIGATE MULTI-PURPOSE STERILE MEDICAL INSTRUMENT PACK Carton of 10
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
STERILE = SAFE!
Did you know that Multigate carries out 100% Inspection on all Instruments?
The perfect solution for GP's, Paramedics, First Aid Posts, Remote Health etc.
- Multipurpose Setup pack Sterile,
- 1 x Syringe 10ml leur slip eccentric,
- 1 x Needle 23G1/4" by 32mm,
- 1 Needle 21G 1/2" 38mm,
- 1 x Iris scissors 11.5cm Straight,
- 1 Adson Tissue forceps 12cm normal,
- 1 x Blade No: 23 with handle,
- 1 x Plastic forceps,
- 2 x Tegaderm Dressings 10x12cm,
- 1 x Mayo Heager Needle Holder 15cm,
- 1 x Mosquito forceps 12.5cm Strt,
- 1 x large blue tray with 4 compartments,
- 5 x non woven balls 2.5cm latex free,
- 10 x non woven swabs 10x10cm,
- 1 x syringe 5ml leur slip,
- 1 x protex ovall fendrape 90x90cm,
- 1 x sterile field protex 90x90cm blue
- TGA ARTG 160669
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.