Many in stock
The smooth one-piece design allows for easy insertion and the guide markings assist with positioning. Any condensation, blood secretions and regurgitated gastric contents are easily visualised through the translucent tubing. Reinforced tubing reduces kinking and supports more complex intubation.
- Reinforced tube for difficult intubations
- Available in adult, paediatric and neonate versions
- Colour coded for simple size selection
- Clear guide markers for easy positioning
- Soft seal cuff reduces pressure and minimises potential trauma
- A pilot balloon allows for visual and tactile assessment of the inflated / deflated cuff - - - 100% medical grade silicone
- Translucent tubing for clear visual monitoring
- DEHP/Latex free
- EO Sterile
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.