Many in stock
Excellent quality ECG recordings are dependent on three main factors: good skin preparation, superior quality electrodes, and a continuous unbroken electrical pathway from the skin to the ECG machine.
Electrodes often have to perform under very strenuous conditions, therefore Leonhard Lang dedicates valuable time and attention to the design and construction of their electrodes; carefully selecting only the finest quality materials and component parts to produce them.
All SKINTACT® ECG electrodes meet ANSI/AAMI EC12 on disposable ECG electrodes, ISO 10993 on bio-compatibility and the European Medical Device Directive.
- Holter and Event Recording ECG Electrodes for Adults.
- Skin-friendly Microporous Tape adapts well to body contours, increasing comfort. Tape - backed SKINTACT electrodes promote breathability and transpiration, important in long term applications.
- AQUA-WET: A liquid gel designed for fast pick up of the ECG signal even if inadequate skin prep is carried out. Aqua-Wet electrodes are an ideal choice for short term procedures. They give dependable quick tracing with easy application and removal. 24 months shelf life.
- Patient Comfort. The light microporous backing of SKINTACT T-604 B and T-VO01 promote breathability and ensure skin friendly comfort during holter ECG.
- Innovative Electrode. SKINTACT T-VO01 comes with an Adhesive Ring for High Performance applications. This ring provides superb adhesion and protects the gel from drying out. Motion artifacts are reduced to a minium.
- Easy to open tear pouch and a handling aid on all SKINTACT monitoring electrodes facilitate use.
- 60 x 66mm
- Diaphoretic, Hypoallergenic, AG/AGCL
- Pack of 30
- PVC free
- Latex free
- Universal Snap connector
TGA ARTG No 221743
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.