Many in stock
First Aid Kits & Refills
Most Australians have had some form of close encounter with a snake or spider – be ready with this light, compact and practical snake and spider bite kit. This compact kit contains everything needed to respond effectively in an emergency and increase the chance of survival and reduce the possibility of long-term damage.
- T.G.A. REGISTERED
- EASY TO FOLLOW SYMPTOMS & TREATMENT GUIDE
- SNAKE & SPIDER IDENTIFICATION SHEET
- COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT KIT 21CM X 16CM
- HOSPITAL QUALITY CONTENTS
- 1X INSTANT ICE PACK 16 X 9CM, 80GM
- 2X HEAVY DUTY CREPE BANDAGES 10CM X 4M (STRETCHED)
- 1X SNAKE & SPIDER IDENTIFICATION SHEET WITH EASY TO FOLLOW SYMPTOMS & TREATMENT GUIDE
- 1x CPR RESUSCITATION FACE SHIELD MASK WITH VALVE
- 1x THERMAL SHOCK BLANKET
- 1X PAIR NITRILE GLOVES (We will supply Large Gloves if you do not specify size)
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.