Many in stock
First Aid Supplies
SPHYGMOMANOMETER ERKA SWITCH PREMIUM ANEROID ONE HANDED GERMAN MADE X1
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
ERKA Switch 56mm Dial Aneroid Sphygmomanometer is considered the best in the Industry with a robust and reliable single tube measurement device with cuff 27-35 cm and carry bag.
As early as the production phase, every single Erka device undergoes no less than 49 quality and functional checks - including a final computer-controlled final inspection. This guarantees the user has the best blood pressure monitor at their fingertips for professional duties. The use of a special tempered copper-beryllium membrane in combination with the filigree measuring mechanism ensures durability along with the consistently high precision.
- GERMAN PRECISION - SUPER HIGH QUALITY
- Comfortable handling thanks to its flat construction
- Outstanding ergonomics and simple adaptation for left- and right-handed use
- Replaceable manometer housing
- Reusable handhold
- The brass valve screw works smoothly and is adjustable to exact settings
- User-friendly valve cap for easy of use, even with gloves
- Velcro nylon cuff GENUINE ERKA
- The ERKA SWITCH is manufactured from shock-resistant polycarbonate.
- It is both elegant and robust, and has passed the shock test according to AAMI SP9.
- The sight glass is chemically stable and unbreakable.
- Guaranteed without latex or latex components
- Calibrated cuff with latex-free symbol
- CE0123 Approved
- Includes the ERKA Latex Free Adult Cuff & Bladder set
- Weight 240g complete with Cuff
- Manometer is Polycarbonate
- Deflation Valve is Brass
- Pointer is Aluminium
- Sight Glass Special Synthetic Material, Unbreakable,
- Resistant against Alcohol / Disinfection liquids
- Bulb is PVC
- Measuring range 0 – 300 mm Hg
- TGA ARTG NO 152067
- Complete with a removeable protective ring
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.