Surgical Mask, 3 ply latex free, sub micron, Level 2, Anti-fog nasal strip
TGA ARTG 334569
For all surgical procedures, or in any area where the health care worker is at risk of blood or body fluid splash and requires a fluid resistant mask with submicron filter efficiencies.
- Fluid Resistant
- Non Woven 25gsm PP, 25gsm 99% Filter & 17gsm PP
- Latex Free
- Ear looped
- Conforms to Australian Standards AS4381:2015 - Level 2 (fluid resistance to 120mmHg)
- Test Reports Intertek GZHT02307254
Quality Assurance EC No. G2S 05 10 57255 002
- Measurements 17.5cm x 9.5cm
- Barrier medical face mask materials are evaluated for resistance to penetration by synthetic blood at the maximum velocity.
- BFE bacterial filtration efficiency: ≥99.9%
- Differential Pressure,(Delta P) mm H2O/cm2: < 5.0
- Resistance to Penetration, by synthetic blood (fluid resistance) min pressure in mm Hg for pass result: 160mmHg
- Manufacture Date JULY 2020
APPLICATIONS: For all surgical procedures, major trauma first aid or in any area where the health care worker is at risk of blood or bodily fluid splash (e.g. flu, virus, orthopaedic, cardiovascular procedures)
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.