Many in stock
SURGICAL GOWN COMPRO™ STERILE STANDARD LARGE X 1
IMPERVIOUS & BREATHABLE
SUPERIOR PROTECTION for any procedure where major blood and or infection issues may be present.
Ideal for Procedures such as Urology, Orthopaedics etc
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
Using advanced material technology, Compro™ gowns are amongst the most comfortable gowns in Australia. Compro™ gowns are made from Softesse, a fluid repellent, spunlace fabric from Dupont. Compro™ gowns offers theatre staff higher levels of protection while keeping you cool and comfortable while you work.
- Provides uncomprising performace with a splash resistant barrier that is fluid and bacteria repellent.
- Cloth-like texture that is low linting, very drapeable and designed for comfort.
- Compro™ Standard gowns provide AAMI level 2 protection for light to moderate fluid exposure.
- Gown design features generous size and length for extra comfort and a Velcro neck closure for security.
- The gown fabric is made from non woven bi-material of polyester and polyethylene.
- The seams along the sleeves of the gown are heat bonded, not stitched. This construction confers upon the gown added protection against strike through because of the absense of holes from stitching process.
- Each pack consists of one gown and 3 non woven hand towels.
- The pakaging is a paper-plastic peel-able pouch.
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.