Many in stock
First Aid Supplies
SWABSTICKS INTRAVENOUS SKIN PREP ALCOHOL & CHLORHEXIDINE COTTON SWAB STICKS X Box 50
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
"Clinically Proven best Practice for Medical Prep Swabs to ensure infection prevention"
Swabsticks are a wetted non woven pad adhered to a plastic stick which is used to sanitise the skin. They contain 70% Isopropyl Alcohol and 2% Chlorhexidine Digluconate.
Chlorhexidine is a chemical antiseptic
Chlorhexidine in the recommended concentration (2%) has been proven to:
- Increase biocidal activity for both bacteria, and fungi.
- Broadens the spectrum of activity,
- Becomes more effective against a wider range of organisms.
- Our Swab Sticks are larger than most common swabs which makes it easier for topical cleansing prior to injection.
Recommended Applications include:
Hospitals, Day Surgeries, Intravenous Applications, GP's, Clinics, Acupunture, General Injections, Paramedics, Field First Aid Posts,
Tattoo Parlours, Cosmetic Surgery, Aged Care & General Nursing.
- CE Certified
- Latex Free
- Colour Free
- Stain Free
- Individual Sealed Tear Packs
- High Moisture level
- Swabsticks are impregnated with 2% W/V Chlorhexidine Gluconate
- and 70% V/V Isopropyl Alcohol
- Low Linting
- Fragrance Free
- Extra Large Size for greater coverage of skin
- Cost Effective to reduce overall cost
- TGA 163227
- Material Safety Data Sheet available on request
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.