Many in stock
SYRINGE 60ML CATHETER TIP TERUMO X 1 Unit
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
Terumo Catheter Tip Syringes are essential for Catheter & Gastronomy Devices for Flushing, Cleaning & Filling.
- Latex free Safety & Accuracy
- Highly Translucent Polypropylene for Ease of Reading Measured Volumes
- Specially Formulated Gasket Elastomer ensures smooth & accurate motion the entire length of Barrel
- Safety Plunger Stopper ensures no spillage
- Safety Configuration and Thumb Grip ensures secure grip with no rolling of Syringe on uneven surface
- Inert Materials ensure compatability with all drugs
- Sterile using Electron Beam
- Individually wrapped
- Exceptional Clarity
- Non Toxic
- Non Pyrogenic
- Tamper Evident Peel Pack
- TGA Registered ARTG 129432
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.