Lohmann & Rauscher
Soft and comfortable, tg soft is ideal for use next to the skin to provide extra padding and protection, especially for sensitive skin.
The soft terry cloth tubular bandage is highly extensible and can be stretched to about five times its original width. Crease-free and slip resistant, tg soft offers excellent conformability.
High air permeability of the tightly-meshed bandage along with the high cotton content leads to a reduction in the level of moisture and provides the wearer with extra comfort and padding.
SMALL - 5cm x 1m (unstretched) for forearm, child‘s arm, child‘s leg
Fields of Application:
- Particularly suitable for undercast padding in focused immobilization
- First layer next to skin (lymphology and phlebology)
- For light padding and skin protection
- Over zinc paste bandages
- Soft, comfortable terry cloth tubular stockinette
- High air permeability of the tightly seamlessly knitted tubular along with the high cotton content leads to a reduction in the level of moisture
- Excellent for sensitive skin due to the high cotton content
- Provides extra comfort and padding
- Stretches widthwise approximately five times its original width
- Latex free
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.