Many in stock
First Aid Supplies
Underpad Blueys 6Ply 60cm x 40cm Multigate Brand Hospital Choice X Pack of 50
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
The most Popular Hospital Quality Under-Pad from Multigate keeps the bedding and patient dry.
- 6 Ply Construction with 55cm x 40cm absorbtion area
- We are very excited that we can finally bring you a Heat Sealed Advanced Bluey
- Hygienic Economical
- Top Layer Non-Woven Material
- Middle layers, fluff absorbant tissue.
- Bottom Layer, Poly Backing which Prevents strike through
- Unique Construction from the leader in protective Gowns
- Heat seal to prevent leakage on all sides
- Bluey Pads are the ideal protection for linen and Furniture in Hospital, Healthcare facilities, Travel & in the Home.
- TGA Registration not applicable as Class 1 Non-Sterile Item.
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.