Many in stock
First Aid Supplies
VIENNA™ GRADUATED COMPRESSION STOCKINGS ANTI-EMBOLISM THIGH HIGH X- LARGE REGULAR x 1 PAIR
THESE STOCKINGS ARE A EXTRA LARGE REGULAR CALF SIZE 43-48cm with a THIGH LENGTH 74-79cm
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
These Compression Stockings assist with the prevention of DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis).
Graduated compresssion stocking with 35mmHg at the ankle, specifically designed for postoperative short-term compression following venous surgery.
Also for graduated compression for partially to fully mobile patients.
Class 3: Extra Firm Compression (30-40mmHg). For serious conditions including severe varicose veins,
lymphoedema, post sclerotherapy/vein surgery, healing venous ulcers, deep vein thrombosis or chronic venous insufficiency.
Measuring Correct Size:
- Measure the largest Calf Circumference,
- The largest Thigh Circumference
- Length from the bottom of the heel to the Gluteal Crease. (Fold of the buttocks)
- Hospital Quality
- Complies with Sigel Profile for Graduated Stockings
- Washable up to 40 Times in accordance with Standards
- Hand Wash Only
- Graduated Compression as tested:
- Ankle 35mmHg
- Calf 26mmHg
- Knee 21mmHg
- Thigh 15mmHg
- Inspection opening on ball of foot allowing feet and toes to be easily accessible for hygiene, peripheral circulation and skin integrity checks
- Polyamide and Lycra Elastine Knit with superb wicking properties to move perspiration away from skin keeping you cool & comfortable
- Easy Tear Pouch with Instructions & Contraindications
- CE Certified
- Latex Free
- TGA 181646
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.