Many in stock
WOUND CLOSURE STRIPS 6MM x 100MM MULTI-STRIPS (PKT OF 10 STRIPS) x 2
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
Sale is for 30-354 (C)
- Non-Woven reinforced strips for added strength
- Breathable Microporus material
- Sterile, easy application and removable
- Hypoallergenic Adhesive
- Assists in increasing the tensile strength of the wound site while providing secure wound support
- Offers a better cosmetic outome than sutures or staples
- Permits early staple/suture removal
- Allows finer wound edge approximation
- Reduces the risk of infection, by providing a tighter wound closure
- Latex Free
- TGA No ARTG 150996
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.