Many in stock
YEESCOPE® MAC 3 DISPOSABLE LARYNGOSCOPE
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
Solmed is proud to be asociated with Yeescope® .
The world's first totally disposable "one piece" Laryngoscope.
Developed by Dr. Kevin Yee whilst working at Sydney's Westmead Hospital.
PARAMEDIC INTUBATING DISPOSABLE LARYNGOSCOPE "ONE PIECE"
NEW IMPROVED VERSION WITH ON-OFF SWITCH
MAC 3 YeeScope® by Dr. Kevin Yee (Australian Innovation)
Australian Designed & Manufactured.
MAC3 proven to be suitable for ages 3mths - Adult
36 Hospitals in Australia and more taking up the Yeescope... Why?
Clinical studies have demonstrated that the Reusable Laryngoscopes are a vector for cross contamination.
Resterilised Laryngoscopes harbour organisms which cannot be cleaned and the light source fails after reprocessing.
Why are Patients supplying their own Yeescope to the Anaesthetist when booked in for surgery?
Because they can guarantee it is surgically clean and not used for any other patient.
Make sure you are safe!!!
"Clinical Studies available by request"
- Developed by Dr. Yee Emeritus Consultant Anaesthetist at Westmead Hospital.
- Single Patient use.
- Eliminate Cross Contamination.
- Tested to exceed ISO Standards for breaking force of 50 NM.
- One piece design eliminates handle touching blade.
- Made of Medical Grade ABS to reduce prevent teeth damage.
- High Flux Light source provided by 2 x AA Batteries included.
- Inbuilt Circuit Board provides long life bright light.
- Laryngoscope manufactured in clean room and packaged ready to use.
- TGA ARTG No 155498
- Ideal for Crash Carts, Paramedics, Hospitals, GP Kits, Resuscitation Kits and First Aid.
- Already used in Hospitals throughout Australia on Resuscitation Trolleys and General Anaesthesia.
- Military Use approved with NATO Number Allocation.
- Eliminate reprocessing of reusable expensive Laryngoscopes.
- Know that when you turn it on, it is ready to go and light comes on.
- Long Shelf Life.
- Currently sold Globally to USA, EUROPE, ASIA.
- Comes with special disposable Spanner to remove batteries and use batteries for anything else.
- Lightweight and easy to carry in Bag or Car for that time when you need it.
- NSW Government award winner for Biotechnology innovation.
- Supported by the Federal Government as an Australian designed innovative product.
- Many clinical papers supporting this device.
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.