Ergonomic Handle with Hook to allow for lifting without leverage.
Shorter Handle that to allow device to move away from Incisors.
Bright Light for ease of viewing during intubation.
On Off switch allows for re-use if required.
Packaged in individual "Clean Room" sealed Packaging Ready to Go when required.
Comed with 2 x AA Long Life Industrial Batteries connected to Circuit Board.
Made of ABS Strengthened Plastic tested to exceed 50 Newtons of Force (BSI STANDARD)
Approved for use and Registered ARTG No 155498 with TGA
Comes available in MAC 3 & MAC 4 sizes in eaches or Cartons of Ten.
Spanner included with each purchase for removal of Batteries.
NOTE: As this device is normally only used for a small amount of time, the removal of Batteries allows for the batteries to be used for other devices.
|A single patient use one-piece laryngoscope incorporating handle and blade.
- The potential for cross infection by attaching clean blades to contaminated handles is eliminated.
- The risks of laryngoscope malfunction due to brand and system incompatibility, and poor coupling between handle and blade are removed.
|Mandatory repeated high temperature sterilisation processes on reusable laryngoscopes have led to reduced reliability and early failure of the illumination system.
- Each new device will have a bright new reliable light to display the larynx to facilitate accurate placement of the endotracheal tube.
|The laryngoscope light is switched on by removing the ‘tab’, the light cannot be switched off unless the Tab is re-inserted
back into the device to separate the Batteries.
- This feature reinforces the single-use design to prevent cross infection.
|The innovative new handle design is shorter, slimmer, and incorporates a proximal hook.
- The unique design of the handle improves the ergonomics of the laryngoscopy process. The hook at the end of the handle allows the user to lift the lower jaw with more balance in the load, and minimises the tendency to lever on, and damage the upper front teeth as may occur with the standard laryngoscope.
|Moulded out of medical grade ABS plastic.
- The strong light-weight construction with the shorter handle creates a more delicate and less cumbersome instrument which is easy to use on all body shapes, and gentler on dental structures.
|By changing to a totally disposable system, cost savings will be achieved by reduced inventory costs of multiple handles and blades, and bulbs and light guides.
- Replacement, maintenance and resterilisation costs will be eliminated.
- The unsavoury use of contaminated laryngoscopes will be avoided, and the laryngoscope will be eliminated as a vector for cross infection – a potential cost saving that is immeasurable.
ERGONOMIC DESIGN IS NO FLUKE!
YEESCOPE BEING DEMONSTRATED TO THE MILITARY AT ANZCA CONFERENCE
©SOLMED PTY LIMITED 2010-2019 All rights Reserved