Economical PU Feeding Tubes can be used for up to 45 days. Polyurethane (PU) enteral feeding tubes are even longer-lasting and more durable than their PVC equivalent and are just as compatible across the brand’s range of enteral products. This type of feeding tube is the new international standard of ENFIT compatible tubes, fittings & syringes for enteral feeding.
- Light Grey
- 5CH (1.6mm)
- 50cm tube length
- X-Ray line
- Long term use - 45 Days Max
- Markings at regular intervals
- ISO 80369-3 standard, commonly known as ENFit
- Manufactured using Medical Grade Polyurethane
- Made of implantation-tested PU non-irritant to delicate mucous membranes
- Latex Free
- DEHP Free
- Super smooth coned tip having two lateral eyes at distal end
- Enfit male connector with screwed cap
- Color-coded Enfit Purple Connector to suit any Enfit Syringe
- Radio opaque strip co-extruded as an integral part of the catheters wall
- Non-toxic and pyrogen free
- CE, FDA & TGA Listed ARTG 192257
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.