Many in stock
- The AeroPlast Transparent film is designed to bend, stretch and conform to body contours and guarantee freedom of movement. The film is aesthetic and waterproof, and its transparency assists in wound inspection.
- An embossed wound pad provides superior wound management by draining blood or exudates into pockets in the wound pad. The Super absorbent wound pad minimises the number of dressing changes whilst protecting the wound from further injury. SupaSorb™ leaves the wound site clean and comfortable, while the non-adherent film reduces the pain and site trauma when changing the dressing.
- SupaBond adhesive, exclusively engineered for unrivalled adhesion, provides a secure adhesion across the site, preventing lift up or edge curling.
- There is an AeroPlast Fabric dressing for any application with specialized fingertip and knuckle dressings, large and small patches, standards and extra wide plasters.
- Box of 100 assorted (6 sizes) bandaids
- Water Resistant
- Latex Free
- TGA Approved ARTG 159198
- Knuckle Dressing 7.5 x 3.8cm x 5
- Fingertip Dressing 7.5 x 4.5cm x 5
- Standard Fabric Strip 7.2 x 1.9 cm x 65
- Extra Wide Fabric Strip 7.5 x 2.5cm x 10
- Small Patch Dressing 3.8 x 3.8cm x 10
- Large Patch Dressing 7.5 x 5.0cm x 5
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.