Many in stock
The Acapella® Choice blue vibratory PEP device is for single patient use and provides positive expiratory pressure (PEP) therapy for patients who have Cystic Fibrosis, COPD, asthma, and lung diseases with secretory problems, and patients with atelectasis.
- Enhanced dial markings for easy resistance setting changes
- Aids in mobilization of retained secretions
- Prevents or reverses atelectasis1
- Reduces air trapping1
- Optimizes delivery of bronchodilators1
acapella® devices require 15-20 minutes of therapy time versus 20-40 minutes for traditional chest physiotherapy. It may also be used simultaneously with nebulized aerosol drug delivery.
- Functional in any position – Trendelenberg, standing, or sitting
- Adjustable frequency and flow resistance settings
- Treatment can be performed in less than half the time of a conventional CPT session2
- Proximal medication nebulizer placement on the Acapella® delivers equivalent aerosol to the lung compared to use of nebulizer alone
- Disassembly for easy cleaning and disinfection
- > 15 L/min expiratory flow requirement
This product benefits the patient by:
- Allowing inhalation and exhalation without removing from mouth
- Allowing use with mask or mouthpiece attachment
- Allowing use with inline nebulizer when fitted with tee adapter.
- Accommodating virtually any patient’s lung capacity.
- Allowing use in any position - patient is free to sit, stand or recline
- Easy to clean
- Delivers an effective PEP range of 10-20 cmH2O to effectively open airways, recruit alveoli and get air behind blocked passage ways
- 5-30 Hz vibrations thins, shears and disengages mucus from tissue walls to better mobilize and expel secretions
- Reusable over active lifespan
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.