Introducing the Actreen® Hi-Lite Set with a straight Nelaton tip, a single-use, ready-to-use set tailored for intermittent catheterisation. This comprehensive set features a long catheter and a urine collection bag equipped with an anti-reflux valve, thoughtfully sealed together for user convenience.
- Length: 37 cm sterile catheter with a straight Nelaton tip
- Ready-to-use pre-lubricated catheter with hydrophilic gel (no need to add water)
- Actreen® Hi-Lite Set's hydrophilic lubricant ensures full catheter lubrication for up to 60 minutes from the initial opening
- Non-traumatic catheter eyes for smooth insertion
- Available in various sizes (CH10 - CH18)
- Multiple opening options, including an enhanced no-touch system for increased safety, especially beneficial for patients with reduced dexterity
- Crafted from TPO (Thermoplastic Polyolefin), a PVC-free material
- Bag with anti-reflux valve and a urine capacity of 1L
- Easy-to-empty bag for user convenience
- Foldable set for enhanced discretion (except CH18)
- Each box includes a pocket-sized pouch for carrying daily catheter requirements
- Eco-friendly packaging made from recyclable materials, converting into water vapor and carbon dioxide when incinerated.
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.