Everything you need to be prepared for a Sudden Cardiac Arrest!
The package contains the following items:
- AED Wall Cabinet
- Strobe light - To attract attention to the cabinent when the door is opened
- Detterant Alarm - Alerting rescuers and deterring would- be theives
- Visible - ANZCOR approved AED signage on sides of cabinet
- Access - Perspec door allows full visibility of the AED
- High Quality - Premium materials with powder coated finish
- Compact - Large enough to store most AEDs but small enough to fit in confined spaces
- AED Premium Prep Kit
- Proper surgical razor designed to cope with tough hair
- Trauma shears for cutting clothing
- Drying towl
- 2 pair of nitrile gloves
- Hazardous waster disposal bag
- Hard cased CPR mask of premium quality - with an oxygen port if you are required to administer oxygen
- The kit is packed in a high-quality clear PVC case to allow rescuers to identify contents easily and quickly
- Wall Mount 3D AED Angle Bracket Sign (Poly)
- This corner bracket is in an ingenious die-cut plastic that folds to make an Australian Resuscitation Approved AED angled wall sign. This is ideal in corridors and anywhere where a flat sign might not be visible from all angle. Size of each display face is 225mm x 225mm
- AED On-site Sticker
- A 100 x 120mm in size Australian Resuscitation Approved AED signage sticker
- External-Grade Vinyl
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.