Many in stock
The world standard for medical ultrasound transmission, Aquasonic clear is the most widely used gel for diagnostic and therapeutic medical ultrasound. Recommended for all procedures where a viscous gel is required.
- Acoustically correct for the broad range of frequencies used.
- Completely aqueous, will not stain clothing or damage transducers
- Unique "can't be copied" formula is bacteriostatic, non-sensitizing and non-irritating
- No formaldehyde
- Not a spermicide
- Used and recommended by leading manufacturers of medical ultrasound equipment worldwide
- The viscous transparent clear coloured gel has been specifically developed to be acoustically correct for the broad range of ultrasound frequencies currently in use.
- Premium viscosity
- Dispenser squeeze bottle with protective cap included
- Water soluble
- Non-staining with neutral pH
- TGA approved ATG no 172054
- Current item as supplied to Australian hospitals & health facilities
SOURCE - PROTECT - SUPPLY
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.